Added support for Sony Catalyst Edit
No longer requires OpenCL to be installed in order to run on CPU in render-only mode
Fixes a possible crash issue in Natron
Adds support for option to quit on error in batch render mode
Fixes issue with Forward Warping Mode in GPU mode
Vegas Pro 11 and up, 64-bit only.
Movie Studio 11.0 and up, 64-bit only
HitFilm v 3.0.0576 and up.
Resolve v11 and up. 达芬奇调色软件
Natron v1 and up.
Catalyst Edit 2015.1.0.104 and up.
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs and many other defects.
- Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
- 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
- Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
- Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
- Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination.