FilmLight Baselight 是一款非常棒的电影级的调色工具，值得一提的是他们的数据格式开放，除了本身的影片扫描设备所产生的格式之外，也接受Red Digital Cinema、DPX。同时，对于数据流通方面支援Avid、Flame、Smoke、Final Cut Pro X等，Baselight for Avid 让您把高品质的色彩校正添加到您的镜头，这是一套全面的强大的分级工具，界面友好直观，让学习工作成为愉快的事情。
此版本支持 Win/Mac 系统：Avid Media Composer and Symphony 6.0.3 或更高
Baselight for Avid enables you to add high quality colour corrections to your shots quickly using a comprehensive set of the powerful grading tools and other features available on full Baselight systems. If you’re not already familiar with Baselight, you’ll find the intuitive and friendly interface quick to learn and a pleasure to work with.
Everything you do within Baselight for Avid-or a full Baselight system-is saved within the project and can be embedded in an AAF file. The grade can be exported from a full Baselight suite and imported into Avid so you can apply a full, complex grade in a matter of seconds-without rendering. It includes all tracking information and even keyframes so no manual adjustment is needed.
And the workflow is fully bidirectional-the grade can be changed in Avid and exchanged with a Baselight system or even another Avid suite just as easily, with all edits intact.
As well as modifed AAF files to exchange grades, Baselight for Avid supports the FilmLight BLG file format. The BLG file is a small and portable data file that enables looks to be exchanged with all Baselight systems including Daylight and FLIP. Not only that, but with the Baselight Lens you can auto-load grades from a directory of BLG files – based solely on video.
To find out more about renderless worklows with Baselight for Avid – either via AAF or using BLG files and the BAselight Lens – watch this video.
Baselight utilises the system GPU, if available, to accelerate rendering performance. Baselight for Avid is a real-time plugin, so most colour corrections can be played directly on the Avid timeline.
– Added Windows installer properties to aid install on render farms. Use LIBUSB=0 to skip setup of USB helper files for desk support and REMOVELOGFILES=0 to stop the installer from deleting older than 7 day log files
– Fixed high CPU usage when using Slate [bug 35563]
– Fixed startup issue which could cause Media Composer to crash [bug 31172]
– Fixed crash for Gestural Editing keyboard shortcut, Windows only [bug 36687]
– Fixed Artist Color disconnect issues re-opening Baselight UI [bug 37059]
– Fixed support for Media Composer 8.6.2 or later [bug 37353]