Photoshop 插件：PS降噪磨皮滤镜插件 Topaz DeNoise 6 v6.0.1
Topaz DeNoise is a Photoshop plug-in that offers the fastest and most effective way to reduce heavy ISO noise – putting unrivaled noise reduction quality at your fingertips. Whether you’re shooting in low light, fast speeds, or other noisy conditions, DeNoise gives you the peace of mind to know that you’ll always end up with a clean, clear, noise-free image.
DeNoise also introduces two exciting noise reduction tools. The new dual-directional debanding technology tackles banding noise (Learn more about banding noise), while the exclusive Correct Black Level parameter is employed to restore shadow tones to their true richness and color.
Other noise reduction methods utilize a range of subtle blurring techniques that often removes detail as well as noise. Topaz DeNoise is the only software of its kind that is able to recover crisp detail while simultaneously removing up to four stops of noise with the utmost quality.
What is noise?
Every digital camera creates imperfections in images called “noise”, which appears as unwanted dots, lines and smudges of color. An excessive amount of noise ruins an image by taking attention away from the photo’s qualities. On the other hand, too much noise reduction destroys precious photo detail and sharpness, which also compromises your art. The trick is to only remove noise and not detail – something that is exceedingly hard to do.
New in DeNoise 6
• Stand Alone Product. Topaz DeNoise now works as a standalone product and doesn’t require a host editor to work. Although it can still be used as a plugin through Photoshop, Lightroom, and other supported host programs.
• Camera Specific Presets. Topaz DeNoise now features dozens of presets based on various camera profiles, with multiple ISO presets for each camera. Now you can remove the noise from your image with a click.
• Batch Processing in Application. Topaz DeNoise now offers Batch Processing. That means no more need for Photoshop actions! Just Batch Process your images directly through the DeNoise 6 Standalone application.
– Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS6/CC-CC 2015
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 12-14
– Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4+/CC-CC 2015 as an external editor
– Corel PaintShop Pro and PhotoImpact
– Serif PhotoPlus X5+
– Irfanview (freeware)
– Topaz PhotoFXlab